Preparation & cooking Time: 50 minutes
Collaboration: Toast & Coasters
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs unseasoned
- 2 tablespoon of liquid honey
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Coat a small sauté pan with olive oil and add the shallots, rosemary, and garlic. Cook just until the shallots are soft, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper, and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once the shallot mixture has cooled, add it to the lamb along with the breadcrumbs, honey, salt, and a bit of pepper, in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Shape the lamb into balls that are approximately 1 to 2-inches.
- Place the meatballs on a large non-stick baking pan, and cook for about 10 minutes to brown the bottoms.
After 10 minutes, flip them and cook for another 10 minutes.
- The total cooking time should be 20 minutes. Check the interior cooking.