Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 1-3 hour
- 3/4 cup fruit puree (strawberries, blueberries, mango...)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 5 tbsp golden honey Le miel d'Émilie
- 2 1/2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- Little cookie cutters (optional)
- In a saucepan, mix fruit puree, water, lemon juice and honey.
- Heat to boiling.
- Sprinkle gelatin and stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a square pan and refrigerate several hours.
- Cut into squares or cut with cookie cutters.
For this recipe, we suggest you use golden honey. However, if you choose to use mashed blueberries for preparing your gummies, it will be interesting to use the amber honey (blueberry will blends perfectly with the flavor of fruit!)
It is possible to use the fruit you want, but we do not recommend using only raspberries because of the small seeds.