Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Portions: 2 flatbreads
Collaboration: Toast & Coasters
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. of blueberry blossom honey
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the naan/flatbread on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray or brush with oil. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and season with a pinch of salt.
- Cook the onions about 3-5 minutes and stir in the honey, letting the onions caramelize another 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat.
While the onions cook, stir the ricotta and feta cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the flatbread, and top with the honey caramelized onions.
- Sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Place the flatbreads into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the blueberries are just about ready to burst, the cheese has softened, and the naan is toasted.