Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried chopped cranberries
- 1/4 tsp allspice [?]
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or chopped walnuts)
- 1/2 cup crated coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unpasteurized honey (wild flower or clover honey)
- 2 eggs
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the oil, honey and the 2 eggs.
- Place the mixture on the baking sheet and press it flat with moist hands.
( you can use a spatula also.)
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Let it cool off before cutting into bars.