- 4 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp of soya sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh lime juice
- One large cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Scallions or fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl (this will be the batter).
- Toss the cauliflower in the batter until thoroughly coated.
- Arrange the cauliflower on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
- Return to oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and gently flip and toss the cauliflower in the sauce on the sheet.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Place the cauliflower on a serving plate and sprinkle with scallions or cilantro (optional).