Another fantastic idea from 365recettes.com
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : fast!
Ingredients for 8 servings
- 500 g flour
- 7 eggs
- 1 litre of milk
- 8 cl oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Le Miel d’Émilie honey to taste
- Butter for cooking
In a large bowl, mix flour, eggs, oil and half of the milk.
- Whisk ingredients until a thick batter forms, free of lumps
- Add remaining milk and combine thoroughly
- Allow batter to rest for one hour
- Cook crepes one at a time in a lightly buttered crepe pan over medium heat until all batter has been used.
- Drizzle a little honey on the warm crepes and serve immediately.
Source : www.365recettes.com/recette-facile-des-crepes-au-miel-facon-cyril-lignac.html