Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts (pieces)
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tlbs chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey (unpasteurized)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup grated chocolate (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 °F
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients except the chocolate.
- Add the honey, oil and the salt and mix again.
- Add the egg white and mix very lightly.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, make a large pieces and then press lightly the mix.
- Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes. check often.
- Let it cool off completely before adding the grated chocolate.